We ALL want those toned arms and sculpted abs for those Crop Top days so we have brought you some workouts to help exactly with that!! Enjoy!!
Work out by Maya Aviezer!
35 Oblique Dips
(stay in plank position and dip hips to each side) keep abs engaged and sucked in at all times!!!!
10 Side plank dips
- Lie on your side with legs stretched out and place your elbow on the floor directly underneath your shoulder with palm grasping the floor.
- Pile your feet on top of each other and lift your body up to neutral.
- Dip your hips down toward the floor and lift them higher than neutral.
- Complete at least 10 dips on each side.
20 Straight Leg Sit-Ups
(legs stay flat on the ground, while body comes up)
REPEAT ONE MORE TIME THROUGH!
Side Delt Raise
- Start holding a pair of dumbbells at your sides with a neutral grip, palms facing each other.
- Bend your elbows slightly, holding this position throughout the exercise by keeping your elbows locked at that angle.
- Raise the dumbbells out to your sides in a wide arc to about shoulder level.
- Pause for a moment at the top, then return to the start position with a controlled motion and repeat.
(Keep shoulders back and down during movement. If you’re rounding your back, reduce the weight.)
- Hold a weight in your right hand and lift your right arm parallel to your torso.
- Bend your right elbow to a 90-degree angle.
- Slowly straighten your arm, pause, then return to the start position.
- Do 12, then switch sides.
Standing Shoulder Press
- Grab a dumbbell in each hand and stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent. Hold the dumbbells just above your shoulders.
- Press the weights up until your arms are straight overhead. Hold for 1 second, then take 3 seconds to lower the dumbbells back to start.
- Do 6 to 8 reps
Bent over Side Lateral Raise
- Bend at the waist until your torso is nearly parallel to the floor. Your legs should be slightly bent with your left hand placed on your lower left thigh. Your right arm should be hanging from your shoulder in front of you and with a slight bend at the elbow. This will be your starting position.
- Raise your right arm, elbow slightly bent, to the side until the arm is parallel to the floor and in line with your right ear. Breathe out as you perform this step.
- Slowly lower the weight back to the starting position as you breathe in.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions and repeat the movement with the other arm.
ALWAYS REMEMBER SAFETY! HAVE A NICE WORK OUT!